Wednesday 26 October 2016

Storyboard for Rocket Animation




This is my storyboard idea for the rocket animation. The character will be expressing anger/frustration, similarly to that of the character in my final semester animation. On the post before this, you can see the thought process and the research that went into this animation. The character is getting ready to take off but can't due to the irritation of the fly that is hanging around the launching area. After trying to kill the fly a few times, the character lets his anger get the better of him, causing him to take off and launch unexpectedly out of the scene. I feel that this is relevent to the brief, a character with emotion, taking off and I feel that i have thought about how to not make it a generic take off. I tried to incorporate a few different camera angles without it becoming too complicated. The overall animation is not meant to be very long so too many camera movements would make the animation choppy, dissjointed and wrong for the setting. Simplistic cameras but with a lot of emotion and character to the rocket fused with good use of the 12 principles of animation will be the things that make this a good animation. I used a lot of directional arrows and movement lines to try and further get across the gestures of the head and the movement of the rocket. I also added some words that explained the images further and I feel that this will help me when it comes to the animation process. Finally, the flag wasn't necessary for my story and so chose not to use it. 

    

 I DO NOT OWN THE STORYBOARD TEMPLATE HENCE WHY I DID NOT INSERT MY NAME AT THE BOTTOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment