Thursday 9 March 2017

Rigging and Skinning

 The rigging process was fairly straightforward this time as I used an autorigging system, "Advanced Skeleton" in order to rig it. http://www.animationstudios.com.au/advanced-skeleton. I tried to rig the face with the same program but this didn't work out si instead I decided on blend shapes as the animation method.

 Here is a shot of the eye rigging which was created using an aim constraint. I worked on the Jaw and fixed a few issues before painting the skin weights seperately. At first, I had tried auto skinning with advanced skeleton but it didn't work how it should have so I did it as a new skin.

The skinning process basics. 

                                                                   Skinning the spine.

                                                       Rigging and skinning on the tail.


                                               From here, I will work on the blendshapes.





No comments:

Post a Comment