Friday 27 January 2017

Choosing a quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/the-100-best-movie-quotes-of-all-time-as-chosen-by-hollywood-a6895141.html


A list of famous movie quotes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6FAsem9F0


Looking through a series of quotes and films, i started to look at how animations could fit in with the animation. After seeing a large variety of clips in order to study the emotions of the characters, i decided that i actually really like one of the first clips that I saw of the phone scene from "Taken" and thought how that could be an interesting animation to recreate but with Nightcrawler talking to the camera about it, almost threatening the viewer. This could work well as it is an unusual thing for the character to say as he is usually quite religious and peaceful so for him to make a threat, (hopefully in a way that will utilise the two finger hands) may be a powerful animation. Here is a clip of that scene.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKnJATnsxjY, Taken, (2008), kaj266, published 10 Feb 2013, Accessed 27/01/2017

        

             I think that I will take this quote from the point where he says,  "If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

                                        This is an ambitious project but I feel that I can do this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment