Thursday 21 January 2016



Using fairly simplistic animation, this flipbook is a comparison between the exaggerated nature of a cartoon bouncing ball vs the actual ball due to dynamic physics. I feel that the timing incorporated in these animations are good and help the animations to run smoothly. There is much more realism in the second ball as it does not have the element of squash and stretch exaggeration that I added to the first one. In order to create the flipbooks I used  
http://www.benettonplay.com/

I decided to add a cartoon snake to the first once to also further the comparison. I feel that the link between the imagination and reality is present in these and that once I have a better understanding of the 12 principles of animation then I will be able to create better cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment